Rush 3 drop 8. Rees never had a chance

Talk of ND football

Rush 3 drop 8. Rees never had a chance

Postby algoldendomer » November 10th, 2013, 4:50 am

Kelly is a fucking idiot. Losing to a 4-4 Pitt team that couldn't beat Navy. meanwhile on the other channel, Bama was rolling LSU. We are LIGHTYEARS from that level, and Brian kelly is not going to get us there.
algoldendomer

Re: Rush 3 drop 8. Rees never had a chance

Postby KCDONU » November 10th, 2013, 4:55 am

He just can't put it all together. He does not recruit at a high enough level to overcome his inability to get consistent play. I'm ready to let him go.
KCDONU

Postby algoldendomer » November 10th, 2013, 5:13 am

He has recruited well. The problem is that He is oblivious to his own and his teams' obvious weaknesses, and is doing nothing to correct them. Do you think ND could ever have decent special teams? With a QB who cannot run, would a competent coach ever go empty backfield? On 2nd and goal at the two, who throws? I could go on and on, but this is not a talent issue. This is on a dolt coach who's worried about field turf when he should be coaching the fucking team. Kelly is simply a fucking idiot.
algoldendomer

Postby KCDONU » November 10th, 2013, 5:21 am

I agree with most of what you say, including that he has recruited well (at least on paper). However, the recruiting has not panned out. They achieve far below their recruiting rankings. Bottom line, even with bad coaches, teams with elite talent do not struggle for 4 straight years, year in and year out, with teams like Pitt, Navy, MSU, Purdue, BYU, Tulsa, South Florida, and Boston College. Period. Not acceptable. Not excusable
KCDONU

Postby nicenirish » November 10th, 2013, 5:59 am

Apparently, play until you hear the whistle never comes up in practice. The guy is not a terrible coach but he is out of his league. There is enough talent on that team to win especially against Pitt. We just don't perform to our capabilities. Silly mistakes week in and week out.
nicenirish

Postby KellyWeis » November 10th, 2013, 5:26 pm

Kelly will be lucky to see another win this year. Bowl included.
I am going to video store and renting a movie. I just can't watch the mediocrity anymore.
KellyWeis

Return to Notre Dame Football Discussion