I just got a new website reserved-www.AnzalonesaDickWad.com

Talk of ND football

I just got a new website reserved-www.AnzalonesaDickWad.com

Postby algoldendomer » January 11th, 2013, 5:49 pm

Enjoy the swamp, doofus. Your H.S. competition wasn't very good - we'll see if you can do any better against the likes of Louisville. And that UF degree will take you far in life. Justin tRATtou ditched ND for UF and played all of 6 games in the league, and you can stick a fork in him - he's done. Hope his vaunted UF education takes him far.

Finally, if Jaylon Smith were in my recruiting class, I'd look elsewhere too (that is, if I didn't think I could compete with him).

There. That feels better.
algoldendomer

Re: I just got a new website reserved-www.AnzalonesaDickWad.

Postby algoldendomer » January 22nd, 2013, 1:48 am

Justin tRATtou will not be playing in the Super Bowl. He will not be playing (ever again) in the NFL. Hope he got his (UF!) degree.
algoldendomer

Postby rudy » May 26th, 2013, 2:32 pm

he's a drama kid - didn't he bolt ohio state for some crazy reason? don't want him anyway
rudy

Postby algoldendomer » January 16th, 2014, 4:22 pm

algoldendomer wrote:Justin tRATtou will not be playing in the Super Bowl. He will not be playing (ever again) in the NFL. Hope he got his (UF!) degree.

I was wrong about Justin. He got into 6 games this year, 1 with Minnesota after they got him in mid-October. In 12 NFL games he now has 4 tackles. Total. Stick a fork in him - he's done. Want fries with that?
algoldendomer

Return to Notre Dame Football Discussion