Scapegoating

Talk of ND football

Scapegoating

Postby coach_kelly » December 30th, 2011, 4:36 pm

"Scapegoat" redirects here. For other uses, see Scapegoat (disambiguation).
Scapegoating is the practice of singling out any party for unmerited negative treatment or blame.[1] Scapegoating may be conducted by individuals against individuals (e.g., "Jimmy did it, not me!"), individuals against groups (e.g., "I failed because our school favors boys"), groups against individuals (e.g., "Jane was the reason our team didn't win"), and groups against groups (e.g., "Immigrants are taking all of the jobs away from Americans!"). A scapegoat may be a child, employee, peer, ethnic or religious group, or country. A whipping boy or "fall guy" is a form of scapegoat.
Brian Kelly is rebuilding Notre Dame. Charlie Weis almost destroyed Notre Dame. Once you remember these facts, the rest is petty bullshit.
coach_kelly

Re: Scapegoating

Postby domer » December 30th, 2011, 4:40 pm

Scapgoating: Brian Kelly throwing his players under the bus.
domer

Postby coach_kelly » December 30th, 2011, 4:42 pm

Accountability is a concept in ethics and governance with several meanings. It is often used synonymously with such concepts as responsibility,[1] answerability, blameworthiness, liability, and other terms associated with the expectation of account-giving. As an aspect of governance, it has been central to discussions related to problems in the public sector, nonprofit and private (corporate) worlds. In leadership roles,[2] accountability is the acknowledgment and assumption of responsibility for actions, products, decisions, and policies including the administration, governance, and implementation within the scope of the role or employment position and encompassing the obligation to report, explain and be answerable for resulting consequences.
Brian Kelly is rebuilding Notre Dame. Charlie Weis almost destroyed Notre Dame. Once you remember these facts, the rest is petty bullshit.
coach_kelly

Postby coach_kelly » December 30th, 2011, 4:44 pm

People around here are confused about accountability, which any good football program has, and scapegoating like

OMFG BRIAN KELLY JUST THREW ANOTHER INTERCEPTION AND HE IS SHITTY DEFENSE

One helps a program, the other is just Internet chest pounding.
coach_kelly

Postby coach_kelly » December 31st, 2011, 7:41 am

Yeah. I knew you fuckers wouldn't touch this post. That's because you know you project your failures on a coach who would give his heart and soul for this program. Brian Kelly didn't fail your math test in 4th grade. You did. Stop blaming shit on him that isn't his fault.

Douche bags.
coach_kelly

Postby coach_kelly » January 2nd, 2012, 2:13 am

Nobody wants to address this? That is quite telling. I am rest my case. Continue your witch hunt.
coach_kelly

Return to Notre Dame Football Discussion