Moron Kelly strikes again!!!

Talk of ND football

Moron Kelly strikes again!!!

Postby goirish2012 » December 30th, 2011, 1:01 am

Let's see - He can't call an offense FOR SURE!!! The whole world knows that!!!!!

But he allows us to stop going after the QB and we let FSU go right down the field??????????????????

KEEP GOING AFTER THE FSU QB YOU MORON!!!!! Why change what is working? Or shall I say WHY AM I ASKING THIS QUESTION?? He has done it all year!!!!!
goirish2012

Re: Moron Kelly strikes again!!!

Postby goirish2012 » December 30th, 2011, 1:02 am

Moron Kelly will blow this game!!!!! Count on it - I am saying this with Notre Dame up 14-3...
goirish2012

Postby goirish2012 » December 30th, 2011, 1:13 am

Great move with the musical QB's you F'en MORON!!!!!
goirish2012

Postby coach_kelly » December 30th, 2011, 4:03 pm

You should be a sportswriter. Your insight is very impressive.
Brian Kelly is rebuilding Notre Dame. Charlie Weis almost destroyed Notre Dame. Once you remember these facts, the rest is petty bullshit.
coach_kelly

Postby goirish2012 » December 31st, 2011, 1:13 am

It is on the money. Take a look back at the game. FSU was playing the corners loose and Notre Dame hit nothing quick (Hitch/Slant)... Until it was 3rd and long. The eye in the sky doesn't lie!!! That would be a camera...

This guy Kelly made it easy for FSU... He did NOT take advantage of what FSU was giving him.
goirish2012

Postby coach_kelly » December 31st, 2011, 7:33 am

You should write for ESPN. Oh wait, you just plagerized what ESPN wrote. I guess you are more retarded than I originally thought.

Carry on mouth breather.
Brian Kelly is rebuilding Notre Dame. Charlie Weis almost destroyed Notre Dame. Once you remember these facts, the rest is petty bullshit.
coach_kelly

Postby goirish2012 » January 2nd, 2012, 2:39 am

No coach_kelly I am not saying what they said after they said it. Check an earlier post when I responded on Notre Dames second drive. I also have 4 championship rings at a pretty high level of football. I know the game pretty good and this guy Kelly can't call a game to save his butt. I can live with some questionable decisions he makes. Thats coaching. But when a guy can't call plays. Thats just not getting it. Step aside and go back to Pop Warner football. And after the game you herd plenty of talk about exactly what I said early in the game. I guess they (The experts) must have been reading my posts. And no I don't work for ESPN. Either way if you think for half a second this guy is doing Notre Dame football any good you have to be related to him??

Tell me something he has done well at Notre Dame? And make it related to football...

Notre Dame has talent. The talent isn't being used right. Everyone in the stadium knows what is going to be called 75% of the time. Can't win when that is the case.

AND YOU SURE CANT BEAT A QUALITY TEAM WITHOUT A SHORT PASSING GAME... The majority of the routes called are medium to long... The only ones thet really worked were thrown up for grabs... Can you imagine those playmakers getting the ball quick with time to make a move!!! DEADLY!!!

No mystery to a Kelly run offense...PERIOD!!!!!
goirish2012

Postby coach_kelly » January 2nd, 2012, 3:36 am

You are a football expert and I'm an astronaut.

I've posted many things about what Kelly has done good at Notre Dame. You should read them sometime. They're buried amongst the tear filled rants. You'll know them when you see them, they are filled with facts. I know, you're too busy to read because you are busy writing a Pulitzer piece For the New York Times :roll:
coach_kelly

Postby coachcft » January 2nd, 2012, 5:16 am

Hey 2012, so hard to argue with logic.

As for your 75% comment, think of it like this. We have not called the following under Kellys regime: Onsides kick(sans USF with 20secs, down 3), fake punt, fake FG, Bootleg. Yes, Bootleg, the staple of misdirection. OK, OK, yes, I know we have had a QB for much of the time that gets called for delay of game when he runs, but with Crist? Hendrix? Really BK, no bootleg? Our "O" NEVER, NOT ONCE pulled me out of my chair due to surprise brillance in two years. Sounds like you'd quickly agree with this. The defense is worlds apart(thank God). Without Diaco, this site would be stuffed as we'd be sitting 6-7 this year.(Pitt, BC, maybe WFU or MSU)

You sound like a guy that has actually coached which is welcome (unlike the chicken shit in here who wont back it up and makes noise most dont listen to anymore). But I must ask you to consider something. Even though I have co-ordinated two totally different offenses for Varsity programs in Florida, I dont make the mistake of looking down at Pop Warner or lower level coaches. It comes from what someone once told me at a basketball clinic "Quality knows no level". And I agree with it. Ive seen excellent coaches young and old at that level as well as terrible ones at higher levels(which is partly why we are here! haha :)

Kelly's "O" has now seems to have run his course. His typical excuse for not playing anyone but Rees was that "they didnt understand the offense, they need more time". This after almost 2 years. How long does it take BK? Maybe you should pare down the Off and "do a few things REALLY well as opposed to many things so so"(John Wooden). But I truly dont see how it could have been so difficult to run the following against ANY D-front: Sweep, Counter, Zone Read, Draw, Option, Trap, Bootleg, in addition to your pass plays. Really? Its that tough BK? I actually think he is rethinking all of that as we speak(post game PC at Champs bowl)
coachcft

Postby goirish2012 » January 2nd, 2012, 9:02 pm

coachcft - I agree with everything you said. But please don't misunderstand me when I speak of Pop Warner level. I started many years ago in Pop Warner coaching. What I ment was you can hide alot of your lack of knowledge at that level - AKA Brian Kelly. The counter run/pass is a great play and add a little boot action into the mix is awesome. I think it is great that we football people can talk about the facts of the game. This other idiot HAS TO BE RELATED to Kelly...

Back to Notre Dame football... This is a school that should have a top HEAD COACH. Maybe the answer is to get someone in there that can make that decision in the front office? Pull the trigger on a TOP COACH... One that players will follow and respect. As a coach you must have the respect of your players and one of the first rules of a coach is to shoulder the load when things are bad and second let the players HAVE ALL THE CREDIT WHEN THINGS ARE GOOD. Kelly points fingers and has excuses when he is the exact person doing it wrong. Kelly's style doesn't work at Notre Dame. I have looked at many game tapes of Kelly's offense and there is not a check down on many plays. If your going to run all medium to long routes YOU BETTER HAVE CHECK DOWNS!!! This is why I am preaching you must have a solid short passing game. A short passing game will open up the medium to deep routes. When you have the talent at WR that we have you need to get them the ball NOW and let them make plays. Hit a few quick passes and I know for a fact you will get a deep ball or two later. And the backs we have!!! Please run a screen or two or three...

coachcft - I have nad some slow QB's run bootleg passes in the past...LOL - You start hit the counter/zone runs and speed won't matter when you bootleg out as long as you always carry out your fake when you run the counter/zone... Quarterbacks can't be lazy...
goirish2012

Next

Return to Notre Dame Football Discussion