Brian Kelly Didn't Do This

Talk of ND football

Brian Kelly Didn't Do This

Postby coach_kelly » December 19th, 2011, 12:16 pm

http://youtu.be/G-iCIS3vttI - watch till 1:09, this is where the travesty takes place.

I'm sure you douchebags will claim that Brian Kelly did this, but you heard it here first - Brian Kelly didn't have shit to do with this mockery.

Check out the band members, some of them appear like their souls are being removed from their bodies. I thought the whole Freekbass thing was as bad as it could get, but dear lord was I wrong.
Brian Kelly is rebuilding Notre Dame. Charlie Weis almost destroyed Notre Dame. Once you remember these facts, the rest is petty bullshit.
coach_kelly

Re: Brian Kelly Didn't Do This

Postby algoldendomer » December 19th, 2011, 4:33 pm

I would not blame that on Coach Kelly.

THAT I would blame on Savvy Jack Swarbrick. Jack thinks nothing of profaning the uniform of the Irish Footballers by putting in on a bunch of figure skaters. At least the leprechaun uniform wasn't authentic. And they were the old helmets.

For this travesty, there needs to be another site - FireJackSwarbrick.com

The band members look appalled, as am I. I am appalled at what Notre Dame has sunk to in search of the almighty greenback. This is consistent with the desire for a jumbotron.
algoldendomer

Postby coach_kelly » December 20th, 2011, 3:55 am

I want to throw that shite onto a burning pile of kerosene. Like we are the fucking mouseketeers or what have you. The band really should have gone ape shit on the whole thing. They were our safety net from stopping that abomination. Now my grandchildren will be scarred for the rest of their lives...
Brian Kelly is rebuilding Notre Dame. Charlie Weis almost destroyed Notre Dame. Once you remember these facts, the rest is petty bullshit.
coach_kelly

Postby algoldendomer » December 21st, 2011, 12:58 am

FINALLY we can agree on something. The Notre Dame "brand" is being whored out to the highest bidder.
algoldendomer

Postby coach_kelly » December 21st, 2011, 2:41 pm

The sad part is that without the arrogance, we're just another university.
coach_kelly

Postby dabres » December 21st, 2011, 4:02 pm

I did watch part of the video. The music the "ND skaters" started with sounded like Garyowen to me. If so, the U.S. Army's 7th Cavalry Regiment has a right to be offended.
dabres

Return to Notre Dame Football Discussion