Brian Kelly Fact Sheet

Talk of ND football

Re: Brian Kelly Fact Sheet

Postby coach_kelly » November 3rd, 2011, 12:42 am

Donkey punch. That is all.
Brian Kelly is rebuilding Notre Dame. Charlie Weis almost destroyed Notre Dame. Once you remember these facts, the rest is petty bullshit.
coach_kelly

Postby coach_kelly » December 4th, 2011, 11:57 pm

Brian Kelly will guide us through our horrendously difficult schedule next year and you will all be kissing his ass.

Fact.
Brian Kelly is rebuilding Notre Dame. Charlie Weis almost destroyed Notre Dame. Once you remember these facts, the rest is petty bullshit.
coach_kelly

Postby coach_kelly » December 4th, 2011, 11:58 pm

Brian Kelly will be the winningest coach in Notre Dame history.

Fact.
coach_kelly

Postby coach_kelly » December 5th, 2011, 12:02 am

Brian Kelly has given out awards for outstanding members of this years team. He has also donkey punched players that weren't recruited by him and performed sub-par.

Man'ti Teo I'm looking at you asshole. You interpret one comment the wrong way and you quit on your team in the last few games. 'm glad you won't be back douche. No one needs a prima donna overrated linebacker on their team. Man'ti Teo is the most overrated player in Notre Dame history.

Fact.
coach_kelly

Postby coach_kelly » December 5th, 2011, 12:07 am

The other 3 active members of this forum (algoldenhomer, coachespn, and dabrenglishlanguagefail) are self-declared pussies afraid of success.

Fact.
coach_kelly

Postby coachcft » December 5th, 2011, 3:46 am

7 posts in a row Dude? 7?! You're talking to yourself.

Since you dont bet, why dont you agree to meet at a game next year and try debating me at your tailgater and when that fails, donkey punching me? Dont worry, I'll come alone.
coachcft

Postby coach_kelly » December 5th, 2011, 9:21 pm

I'll be the short bald guy in a ND snuggie.

Fact.
Last edited by coach_kelly on December 5th, 2011, 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coach_kelly

Postby coach_kelly » December 5th, 2011, 11:10 pm

After our triumph over FSU Brian Kelly will be 13-4 after a rough 4-5 start. Building a program? I would say yes.

Fact.
coach_kelly

Postby coach_kelly » December 5th, 2011, 11:11 pm

The donkey punch is an effective form of communication.

Fact.
coach_kelly

Postby coach_kelly » December 6th, 2011, 3:42 am

Brian Kelly has gained the support of more Notre Dame fans in the day since you have checked this thread.

Fact.
coach_kelly

PreviousNext

Return to Notre Dame Football Discussion