Irish eyes are Crying !!!! This must end now !

Talk of ND football

Irish eyes are Crying !!!! This must end now !

Postby fedup » September 11th, 2011, 2:00 pm

:twisted: Kelly always looks like he's outta control . They gotta stop hiring irish coaches , we can't control our emotions . Were either crying or screaming .I mean com'on he just looks like a madman . Not a mad genius but a psycho who's overwhelmed . This needs to end now , our kids can't play for this guy time for a change .
fedup

Re: Irish eyes are Crying !!!! This must end now !

Postby B_Kelly_is_a_joke » September 11th, 2011, 3:47 pm

He is out of control. He's a control freak who nags and harps at everything and everyone on game day. Nagging and harping is reserved for practice when a guy has poor technique, isn't hustling, isn't motivated. On game day you coach and put your players in the best position to succeed. He yells and screams if a guy drops a pass, if a QB under or over throws a receiver, etc...

A total maniac who can't keep the game or the situation in perspective. And it shows with the last minute losses. It stands to reason that the team (players) will not succeed when the game is on the line.
B_Kelly_is_a_joke

Postby coach_kelly » September 14th, 2011, 10:48 pm

You guys will all be off suicide watch after we crush Michigan State this weekend.
Brian Kelly is rebuilding Notre Dame. Charlie Weis almost destroyed Notre Dame. Once you remember these facts, the rest is petty bullshit.
coach_kelly

Postby NorthWestNDFan » September 15th, 2011, 8:39 pm

Alright so its clear you have never been a coach of any sort, these kids are getting a free ride to one of the best schools in the nation and the expectation should be high and there should be "nagging" if a kid drops the ball or makes a bad read, I mean its not like Holtz or Lombardi ever chewed out a player for mistakes right? You just some up tight dude watching from an arm chair and getting upset, I have coached high school football for years, been to playoffs, been in big games and yes I have chewed out players on the sidelines for bad reads, dropped passes, missed assignments, poor tackling, and fumbles and I am gonna let you in on a little secret.......................this is a game for men and the kids I coach can take it and they respond to it, so I know if a high school athlete can take it the kids at one of the most prestigious programs in the Nation can handle it.

B_Kelly_is_a_joke wrote:He is out of control. He's a control freak who nags and harps at everything and everyone on game day. Nagging and harping is reserved for practice when a guy has poor technique, isn't hustling, isn't motivated. On game day you coach and put your players in the best position to succeed. He yells and screams if a guy drops a pass, if a QB under or over throws a receiver, etc...

A total maniac who can't keep the game or the situation in perspective. And it shows with the last minute losses. It stands to reason that the team (players) will not succeed when the game is on the line.
NorthWestNDFan

Postby coach_kelly » September 16th, 2011, 12:19 am

Well said NorthWestNDFan. These crybabies wouldn't make it through 10 minutes of practice. It takes hard work and devotion. These crybabies don't have what it takes.
Brian Kelly is rebuilding Notre Dame. Charlie Weis almost destroyed Notre Dame. Once you remember these facts, the rest is petty bullshit.
coach_kelly

Postby ScissorLift123 » September 17th, 2011, 5:54 pm

coach_kelly wrote:You guys will all be off suicide watch after we crush Michigan State this weekend.

I hope so, but I feel MSU is probably too good for our Irish. :cry:
ScissorLift123

Postby coach_kelly » September 18th, 2011, 7:42 pm

ScissorLift123 wrote:
coach_kelly wrote:You guys will all be off suicide watch after we crush Michigan State this weekend.

I hope so, but I feel MSU is probably too good for our Irish. :cry:

MSU is way overrated. They have major problems at the offensive line. Sparty will be a 0.500 team this year.
coach_kelly

Return to Notre Dame Football Discussion