Victory Over Florida State

Talk of ND football

Re: Victory Over Florida State

Postby coach_kelly » December 8th, 2011, 5:21 am

You have nothing. You have no facts. It is algoldendomer's opinion versus the world of facts I have presented. You didn't argue on merit, you didn't argue on evidence, you picked something out that you misread and used that to throw away all of the other analysis.

It isn't worth having a discussion with you if you are going to blatantly ignore evidence contrary to your opinion. The evidence is factual, your opinion is not.
Brian Kelly is rebuilding Notre Dame. Charlie Weis almost destroyed Notre Dame. Once you remember these facts, the rest is petty bullshit.
coach_kelly

Postby algoldendomer » December 15th, 2011, 3:48 pm

Coach_Kelly's idea of "Fact": Army has been a bother of late.

Also, why do you assume that ND is going to win the bowl game? FSU is saying it will be a blowout win - for them! If EJManuel plays, their offense is significantly different. If Manuel plays AND Rees plays, fuggetaboutit - DOOM.
algoldendomer

Postby coach_kelly » December 16th, 2011, 12:42 am

Well duh, algoldendomer. You already picked ND to lose. What, you gonna change that now? I didn't think so. Once a puss always a puss.
Brian Kelly is rebuilding Notre Dame. Charlie Weis almost destroyed Notre Dame. Once you remember these facts, the rest is petty bullshit.
coach_kelly

Postby goirish2012 » December 30th, 2011, 1:11 am

Kelly is a MORON - He can't call a game worth a crap. We have some great athletes here at Notre Dame and all it would take is some smart playcalling and we would have those 10 win seasons already...

Look at this crap he is doing against FSU with the musical QB's...STUPID!!!!!
goirish2012

Postby ksirish81 » December 30th, 2011, 3:38 am

sorry, no victory. A really bad loss. Team looked slow and confused on offense- just like the first 12 games this year. Brian Kelly looks like a deer in the headlights and stunned, confused. and not sure what to hell to do next.

Trying to compare Weis to Kelly is completely unfair to Weis. Weis had little talent when he go to ND. Kelly has tons of talent - he just can't coach them well.

sorry - Kelly is not the coach weis is on offense. Charlie's downfall was the defense and lack of focus on "D".
ksirish81

Postby coach_kelly » December 30th, 2011, 4:30 pm

ksirish81 wrote:sorry, no victory. A really bad loss. Team looked slow and confused on offense- just like the first 12 games this year. Brian Kelly looks like a deer in the headlights and stunned, confused. and not sure what to hell to do next.

Trying to compare Weis to Kelly is completely unfair to Weis. Weis had little talent when he go to ND. Kelly has tons of talent - he just can't coach them well.

sorry - Kelly is not the coach weis is on offense. Charlie's downfall was the defense and lack of focus on "D".

I would argue with you, but I'm not entirely sure you were trying to make a point. If you were, then I apologize for not being fluent in 3rd grader.
coach_kelly

Previous

Return to Notre Dame Football Discussion