Dayne Crist = Russell Wilson?

Talk of ND football

Dayne Crist = Russell Wilson?

Postby coach_kelly » November 30th, 2011, 9:05 pm

Dear Brett Bielema,

I hope you enjoy your next 5th year quarterback Dayne Crist. When he isn't getting injured, he enjoys lighting it up in practice only to turn around and fail badly during the real game. He isn't fast and he is prone to throwing interceptions every 10 passes or so (usually when the game is on the line). He has a career QB rating just shy of 124, which would be amazing in the NFL, but we play on Saturdays Brett. Think of him like Scott Tolzien except a lot less accurate, prone to making huge mistakes, and with a very high chance of being injured. Come to think of it don't think of him as Scott Tolzien, he is nothing like Scott Tolzien. Think of him as Dayne Crist. Who's your backup QB again? You might want to consider getting one of those if you let Dayne on your team. Just a thought.

I also know you are a meat head Brett and these words appear to you as OOGA OOGA UGGH CRUP, but I thought I would warn you anyways.

Yours truly,

coach_kelly
Brian Kelly is rebuilding Notre Dame. Charlie Weis almost destroyed Notre Dame. Once you remember these facts, the rest is petty bullshit.
coach_kelly

Re: Dayne Crist = Russell Wilson?

Postby coachcft » December 4th, 2011, 7:22 pm

Want to bet Crist wins 10 games next year which can include the bowl game? And I will shoulder the risk of injury, illness, or anything else...
coachcft

Postby coach_kelly » December 4th, 2011, 8:08 pm

He won't make it through the regular season and Wisconsin will win 10+ without him. That's a more likely scenario. He's a good kid, but he is the Robbie Hummel of the football world. Those two guys should write books on how to successfully get injured.

Wisconsin's toughest road game is in Lincoln, NE. They will win at Camp Randall. Their schedule is a joke compared to ours. Less than 10 wins is a failure for their softie schedule.
Brian Kelly is rebuilding Notre Dame. Charlie Weis almost destroyed Notre Dame. Once you remember these facts, the rest is petty bullshit.
coach_kelly

Postby algoldendomer » December 5th, 2011, 3:37 pm

Coach_Kelly - why do you need to be such a douche? Your post is unnecessary, mean-spirited and nasty.

Crist is a great kid, and an excellent Notre Dame man. He will, in a couple weeks, have a Notre Dame degree (do you?? I seriously doubt it).

I hope that Dayne is a great success wherever he plays next year.
algoldendomer

Postby coachcft » December 5th, 2011, 5:03 pm

thumbs up ^^^^ of course c_k is a subway alum...proof being that he has accused me of regurgitating others thoughts and writings b/c he doesnt believe, based on his own incapabilties, that others are capable of insightful and lucid football dialogue
coachcft

Postby coach_kelly » December 5th, 2011, 8:54 pm

coachcft wrote:thumbs up ^^^^ of course c_k is a subway alum...proof being that he has accused me of regurgitating others thoughts and writings b/c he doesnt believe, based on his own incapabilties, that others are capable of insightful and lucid football dialogue

Your use of punctuation is exciting!
coach_kelly

Postby coach_kelly » December 5th, 2011, 8:57 pm

algoldendomer wrote:Coach_Kelly - why do you need to be such a douche? Your post is unnecessary, mean-spirited and nasty.

Crist is a great kid, and an excellent Notre Dame man. He will, in a couple weeks, have a Notre Dame degree (do you?? I seriously doubt it).

I hope that Dayne is a great success wherever he plays next year.

algoldenhomer why do you need to be such a douche? Your post is unnecessary, mean-spirited and nasty.

Brian Kelly is a great guy, an excellent Notre Dame man. He will, in a couple weeks, have another bowl victory (do you?? I seriously doubt it).

I know that Brian Kelly will have great success next year.
coach_kelly

Return to Notre Dame Football Discussion