Urban Meyer is available

Talk of ND football

Urban Meyer is available

Postby algoldendomer » November 22nd, 2011, 5:15 am

ND has a chance, right now, to trade up for Urban Meyer. Before Ohio State scarfs him up. Should ND jump on this likely last chance to get Meyer? Whether Kelly is going to work out or not, there is no question that Meyer would be a significant upgrade.

If I were Savvy Jack, I'd be all over Meyer. There are lots of places for Kelly to land and bring his heavy metal, field turf and jumbotron ideas with him (Columbus for starters).
algoldendomer
 
Posts: 194
Joined: September 7th, 2011, 7:42 pm

Re: Urban Meyer is available

Postby coachcft » November 22nd, 2011, 5:37 pm

Yes, he should, 100%

But barring beyond unusual incident, it would never ever happen. But it IS possible that we lose by 30 and the cracks and crevices show on our sidelines and in our lockerroom that fester into gaping hatred for Kelly.

Meyer is just ALWAYS bad timing. If he could just stick it out in the booth for one or two more stinkin years, we'd have him. Dont worry though, Kelly will ride out his 5 years, resign, and enter Skip Holtz.
coachcft
 
Posts: 73
Joined: September 10th, 2011, 7:01 pm

Re: Urban Meyer is available

Postby coach_kelly » November 23rd, 2011, 5:59 am

Looks like the only two active members of this forum are busy again. Oh you two are hilarious.

Urban Meyer crumbles under pressure. Urban Meyer is a failure as soon as his wife bitches. Urban Meyer would be the death of any program he leads. Urban Meyer has dishes to do, his wife said so.
Brian Kelly is rebuilding Notre Dame. Charlie Weis almost destroyed Notre Dame. Once you remember these facts, the rest is petty bullshit.
coach_kelly
 
Posts: 257
Joined: September 14th, 2011, 10:20 pm

Re: Urban Meyer is available

Postby algoldendomer » November 23rd, 2011, 4:18 pm

It would seem that there are THREE active members, Coach Kelly!
algoldendomer
 
Posts: 194
Joined: September 7th, 2011, 7:42 pm

Re: Urban Meyer is available

Postby algoldendomer » November 23rd, 2011, 4:22 pm

coach_kelly wrote:Urban Meyer crumbles under pressure. Urban Meyer is a failure as soon as his wife bitches. Urban Meyer would be the death of any program he leads. Urban Meyer has dishes to do, his wife said so.


Urban Meyer has won two more national championships than has Brian Kelly. I'd take that to the bank all day long.

Urban Meyer can probably win without a jumbotron or heavy metal music. Or stinkin field turf.

Urban Meyer can game coach without his face turning purple.

Urban Meyer can conduct a press conference without throwing his players under the bus.

Urban Meyer can see that the institution is bigger than he is.
algoldendomer
 
Posts: 194
Joined: September 7th, 2011, 7:42 pm

Re: Urban Meyer is available

Postby coachcft » November 26th, 2011, 2:45 am

Agree
Agree
Agree
Agree
Agree

But it will never happen. He is almost within 72 hours from accepting the OSU job. They just dont want to kick dirt on LUke Fikell's grave too fast.

BTW, coach_kelly, two things:
1) I guess you shut up pretty well when asked to put your money where our mouth is? Wanna up it to $100 ? Lower it to $1.50? (which is the greater of your HS weekly allowance or what you make in tips as a paperboy).

2) You really cant be serious about some of the stuff you say. Not even my niece would make such assinine and credit stealing comments like you do. Dont worry, we get it.
coachcft
 
Posts: 73
Joined: September 10th, 2011, 7:01 pm

Re: Urban Meyer is available

Postby coach_kelly » November 27th, 2011, 8:57 pm

algoldendomer wrote:Urban Meyer has won two more national championships than has Brian Kelly. I'd take that to the bank all day long.


The history books are not done being written yet. Urban Meyer will only coach for two years, Brian Kelly is here forever.

algoldendomer wrote:Urban Meyer can probably win without a jumbotron or heavy metal music. Or stinkin field turf.


Brian Kelly doesn't need these either, I'm not sure if you actually made a point here.

algoldendomer wrote:Urban Meyer can game coach without his face turning purple.


So you're saying he has less passion than Brian Kelly? I'll take a passionate coach thanks.

algoldendomer wrote:Urban Meyer can conduct a press conference without throwing his players under the bus.


You mean like quitting on them twice because his wife is a nag?

algoldendomer wrote:Urban Meyer can see that the institution is bigger than he is.


Yes, that is why he runs away when his wife tells him to. His wife is the institution you need to worry about.
Brian Kelly is rebuilding Notre Dame. Charlie Weis almost destroyed Notre Dame. Once you remember these facts, the rest is petty bullshit.
coach_kelly
 
Posts: 257
Joined: September 14th, 2011, 10:20 pm

Re: Urban Meyer is available

Postby ludzil » November 27th, 2011, 9:20 pm

Get Urban Meyer NOW!
ludzil
 
Posts: 2
Joined: November 27th, 2011, 9:19 pm

Re: Urban Meyer is available

Postby coach_kelly » November 27th, 2011, 9:31 pm

coachcft wrote:BTW, coach_kelly, two things:
1) I guess you shut up pretty well when asked to put your money where our mouth is? Wanna up it to $100 ? Lower it to $1.50? (which is the greater of your HS weekly allowance or what you make in tips as a paperboy).

2) You really cant be serious about some of the stuff you say. Not even my niece would make such assinine and credit stealing comments like you do. Dont worry, we get it.


1. I don't gamble. It's an incredible waste of money. That is a very insecure response and proves how childish you are, how ironic that your insult would point directly at your own insecurity. I am not a very mature person, but I also don't wallow in hypocrisy like you do. Human nature truly fascinates me. You are included in this group. Thanks for entertaining me.

2. If by saying things that are the topic of every sports forum, and regurgitating someone else's analysis means you get it, then yes, I agree that you get it. This is all that you are good for. You are a quote box capable of typing.
Last edited by coach_kelly on November 27th, 2011, 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brian Kelly is rebuilding Notre Dame. Charlie Weis almost destroyed Notre Dame. Once you remember these facts, the rest is petty bullshit.
coach_kelly
 
Posts: 257
Joined: September 14th, 2011, 10:20 pm

Re: Urban Meyer is available

Postby coach_kelly » November 27th, 2011, 9:31 pm

ludzil wrote:Get Urban Meyer NOW!


He's going to coach at Ohio State for 2 years. He's busy.
Brian Kelly is rebuilding Notre Dame. Charlie Weis almost destroyed Notre Dame. Once you remember these facts, the rest is petty bullshit.
coach_kelly
 
Posts: 257
Joined: September 14th, 2011, 10:20 pm

Next

Return to Notre Dame Football Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest

cron