How long before Coach Kelly starts screaming at our players?

Talk of ND football

How long before Coach Kelly starts screaming at our players?

Postby ScissorLift123 » September 17th, 2011, 5:50 pm

I used to like Coach, but with the ass whipping we're going to see from Michigan State, how long before he puts in Crist?
ScissorLift123

Re: How long before Coach Kelly starts screaming at our play

Postby coach_kelly » September 18th, 2011, 7:47 pm

A: How about didn't happen and not until Rees gets injured.

Here's a question for you -

Q: How long does it take for a crybaby fan to fall from a 15 story building after they jump off the ledge?
Brian Kelly is rebuilding Notre Dame. Charlie Weis almost destroyed Notre Dame. Once you remember these facts, the rest is petty bullshit.
coach_kelly

Postby coachcft » September 18th, 2011, 9:43 pm

Get a life coach_kelly. Far too many responses in too short a time. #1) one win does not make a season #2) character is displayed in lossess, no twins.

Obviously didnt take heed to the decaf request.
Sanka
Nescafe
Tasters Choice

to name a few
coachcft

Postby coach_kelly » September 19th, 2011, 11:46 am

1. One win can define a team. We were defined Saturday. When we finish the season with 2 losses, then you will feel silly for having slit your wrists at the beginning of the season.

2. Character is displayed in losses? That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Yeah, you have to suck it up and not cry like a lot of the losers on here, but that isn't building character, that's avoiding being a whiny baby. No one remembers how great the character of Knute Rockne was because he was a loser. I took you serious earlier, but with that statement I'm not so sure anymore.

3. I made a request of you Mr. Bridge Jumper - it appears that you are not on your anti-depressant like the doctor ordered. It's for your own good.
Brian Kelly is rebuilding Notre Dame. Charlie Weis almost destroyed Notre Dame. Once you remember these facts, the rest is petty bullshit.
coach_kelly

Return to Notre Dame Football Discussion