Give the guy a break

Talk of ND football

Re: Give the guy a break

Postby coach_kelly » November 1st, 2011, 10:08 pm

Ha ha. That rain/snow lasted for a minute. Nothing to brag about.

Also it looks like you read the rules on Internet tough guy.

1. Use profanity from your keyboard like a badass and assume no one will call you on it
2. When called on it respond with how tough you really are
3. Use a real life event proving your Internet manhood to your audience
4. Invite violence and extend an invitation to a real world event
5. Crack your knuckles and then beat your wife for good measure
6. Rinse and repeat as needed

It still doesn't change the fact that you are a horrible fan. You have been banned from NDNation (by your own admittance). Because of people like you Notre Dame will suffer for many years to come. The rebuilding will never stop because Internet tough guys like yourself proclaim to be experts at everything. You are wonderful at life, have great success, and tons of advice. The problem is that nobody cares.
Brian Kelly is rebuilding Notre Dame. Charlie Weis almost destroyed Notre Dame. Once you remember these facts, the rest is petty bullshit.
coach_kelly

Postby algoldendomer » November 2nd, 2011, 5:51 pm

I was banned from NDNation because of my posts on their political board.

If you were to read NDNation, you would see that my views of your hero are not outside the mainstream of Irish fans right now. If anything, I am calmer and more willing to give Kelly time than are many.

You (not I) dropped the F-bomb and started calling me a "pussy." Who's the "TOUGH GUY?"

Your unintelligent, thoughtless defense of the guy just about has me hoping for his career demise. Not quite. Almost.
algoldendomer

Postby coach_kelly » November 2nd, 2011, 9:53 pm

Man do your replies make me smile. Brian Kelly isn't going anywhere. I hope you don't either. You are great entertainment.
Brian Kelly is rebuilding Notre Dame. Charlie Weis almost destroyed Notre Dame. Once you remember these facts, the rest is petty bullshit.
coach_kelly

Postby algoldendomer » November 2nd, 2011, 11:46 pm

I wish you WOULD go away. You are inane. And your use of the term "donkey punch" is, frankly, frightening. You should get help.

Brian Kelly might just be going away if he loses to Wake Forest to drop to 5-4, in a year where many had such high, high hopes.
algoldendomer

Postby coach_kelly » November 3rd, 2011, 12:23 am

Nah. He's just getting started.
coach_kelly

Previous

Return to Notre Dame Football Discussion