Coach Kelly had better find a way to BEAT THESE ASSCLOWNS

Talk of ND football

Coach Kelly had better find a way to BEAT THESE ASSCLOWNS

Postby algoldendomer » September 16th, 2011, 2:53 pm

4-10 in the last 14 years against Michigan Flucking State. That is absolutely pathetic.

Even Weis figured out how to beat MSU two years ago. So far, Kelly is 0-2 against the Skunkbears. And if he goes 0-2 against Sparty, his popularity will drop faster than Obama's is dropping. 0-3 start to the season and 8-8 overall - not a promising start to Kelly's Irish career. This is THE most important game of Coach_Kelly's career.

C'mon Irish - MAN UP, WILLYA? THERE IS NO EXCUSE TO LOSE TO THESE SPARTY ASSCLOWNS
algoldendomer

Re: Coach Kelly had better find a way to BEAT THESE ASSCLOWN

Postby SpartanFan » September 17th, 2011, 2:53 pm

algoldendomer wrote:4-10 in the last 14 years against Michigan Flucking State. That is absolutely pathetic.

Even Weis figured out how to beat MSU two years ago. So far, Kelly is 0-2 against the Skunkbears. And if he goes 0-2 against Sparty, his popularity will drop faster than Obama's is dropping. 0-3 start to the season and 8-8 overall - not a promising start to Kelly's Irish career. This is THE most important game of Coach_Kelly's career.

C'mon Irish - MAN UP, WILLYA? THERE IS NO EXCUSE TO LOSE TO THESE SPARTY ASSCLOWNS

Ha. It's idiot ND "subway alums" (i.e., the ND equivalent to Walmart Wolverines) such as yourself that make beating the Irish such a rewarding and fulfilling experience.

Seriously. If you couldn't stop Dennard "Quack Quack" Robinson from throwing dead poultry for 400+ yards, what in the world are you going to do with Kirk Cousins?
SpartanFan

Postby TDJesus » September 17th, 2011, 3:47 pm

I'd rather lose to the Spartans than the Wolverines. At least Sparty has a good team. We shat the bed last week and still almost won. We need to play near perfect to beat MSU.
TDJesus

Postby ScissorLift123 » September 17th, 2011, 5:57 pm

algoldendomer wrote:4-10 in the last 14 years against Michigan Flucking State. That is absolutely pathetic.

Amen to that. Except in all honesty I think Sparty has a much better program than we do. At least we have hockey and women's soccer to look forward to. :cry:
ScissorLift123

Postby coach_kelly » September 18th, 2011, 2:57 pm

SpartanFan wrote:

Ha. It's idiot ND "subway alums" (i.e., the ND equivalent to Walmart Wolverines) such as yourself that make beating the Irish such a rewarding and fulfilling experience.

Seriously. If you couldn't stop Dennard "Quack Quack" Robinson from throwing dead poultry for 400+ yards, what in the world are you going to do with Kirk Cousins?

Kirk Cousins is a joke. He will be a great clipboard quarterback in the NFL. MSU has to count on stupid trick plays to win and this year we shoved that trick play right up your hole. You have severe problems at the offensive line Sparty. You might be lucky to get to a bowl game this year. I hope you enjoy licking your wounds today Mr. Superior Football Team. The last laugh is mine.
Brian Kelly is rebuilding Notre Dame. Charlie Weis almost destroyed Notre Dame. Once you remember these facts, the rest is petty bullshit.
coach_kelly

Postby algoldendomer » September 19th, 2011, 1:43 pm

SpartanFan:

1st of all, I am not a "subway alum" - I am (was - before I renounced my alumni status over the Obama invite) an ND graduate. I have two kids on campus - one at each school, which is the main reason I stay interested in ND athletics.

2nd of all, were you the assclown I was jawboning with on the way into the game - the tall, drunk Sparty fan making an idiot of himself. The one who replied "1966" when I said "National Championships?" Yeah, right, 1966. NOT.

3rd of all, where are you now, SPARTANFAN??
algoldendomer

Postby algoldendomer » September 19th, 2011, 1:54 pm

SpartanFan wrote:

KIRK WHO?
algoldendomer

Postby algoldendomer » September 19th, 2011, 2:02 pm

Hey all y'all Sparty fans from "SpartanTailgate.com" - nice game. See ya next year.

This isn't Florida Atlantic and Youngstown State, Dorothy.
algoldendomer

Postby coach_kelly » September 19th, 2011, 2:46 pm

algoldendomer wrote:Hey all y'all Sparty fans from "SpartanTailgate.com" - nice game. See ya next year.

This isn't Florida Atlantic and Youngstown State, Dorothy.

BAM!
Brian Kelly is rebuilding Notre Dame. Charlie Weis almost destroyed Notre Dame. Once you remember these facts, the rest is petty bullshit.
coach_kelly

Return to Notre Dame Football Discussion