Matt Dickerson

Talk of ND football

Matt Dickerson

Postby algoldendomer » January 16th, 2014, 4:16 pm

If Matt Dickerson were all that concerned about his dad's illness, he'd be going to college in the bay area. Instead, he's a 6-7 hour drive away at Westwood.

I'm afraid all I see here is a dude who got hurt and missed his entire senior season, yet ND did not pull his scholy like most schools did/would have, and now that it looks like he's healed he says "later" to the Irish and is heading to UCLA.

And I am shocked at all the shills on NDN who are applauding this decision (perhaps thinking reverse psychology will work? it will not).

Eddie Vanderdoes 2.0.

PS I wish his dad a speedy recovery.
algoldendomer

Re: Matt Dickerson

Postby NDAyers » January 16th, 2014, 7:03 pm

I'd applaud his decision too if he was attending Cal instead. It's amazing al, how naive some people are on these boards. That's exactly what took place was Vanderdoes 2.0. UCLA coaches have a nasty strategy that kids and the public are buying. They steal recruits off of the "sick." All I know is if this happened to me I'd be looking to go to Stanford or Cal, not a place that is 6 hours away by drive and 3 hours by air with all the BS you have to do at the airport first.
NDAyers

Re: Matt Dickerson

Postby nicenirish » January 17th, 2014, 5:31 pm

It's not just about this guy. Look at all the guys leaving early. Tuitt and Niklas really hurts us for next year, not to mention all of the early transfers IE Gunner Kiel and GA3. I sense a real problem here with the coaching staff and no one is pushing the panic button.
nicenirish

Return to Notre Dame Football Discussion