Here we go again

Talk of ND football

Here we go again

Postby algoldendomer » June 6th, 2013, 12:04 pm

Do NOT start Tommy Rees. Last year you were smart to go with Golson and it got you to the NC game. Zaire is probably a better athlete and smarter - start him. Rees is easy to defend (especially now that we are substantially weaker at tight end) as FSU proved in the bowl game. Rush three and drop eight and, with zero chance the kid's gonna take off and run, the wounded duck falls lamely to the ground or is picked off - every time.

Listen to me, BK - start Zaire.

Good work with Vanderdoes, by the way. Kid appears to be a head case, and a prima Donna, which we do not need. If dude changes his mind, he rides the pine.
algoldendomer

Re: Here we go again

Postby algoldendomer » June 16th, 2013, 4:03 am

Everybody seems to think it's a good idea to start slow-of-foot, weak-armed (No Eifert to throw to) Tommy Rees. Start Rees and ND is looking at 8 and 4. Write it down. 8 and 4.

I wonder how Texas A&M took a nobody redshirt freshman and gave him the ball such that he won a freaking Heisman! Start Malik, Kelly. Rees is not the answer. You were smart enough to start Golson last year (perhaps you read my posts). Start Malik. Out.
algoldendomer

Postby KellyWeis » July 2nd, 2013, 5:11 pm

KellyWeis

Postby algoldendomer » August 26th, 2013, 4:55 pm

Yes, I know, KellyWeis- Kelly intends to start Tommy Boy - so fleet of foot that he failed to outrun overweight, middle-aged SB police!

This is a huge mistake. I hope that Kelly's simply playing deception - telling the world that Rees is starting, all the while planning to start Zaire.

Zaire - faster than Golson, comparable arm strength and grasps the offense better/faster than Golson. So why, Brian Kelly, did you decide to start Golson over Rees, but now decide that Rees is a better option than Zaire? If I were Zaire, I'd be looking to transfer.
algoldendomer

Return to Notre Dame Football Discussion