It tonight's rumors (reports) are true....

Talk of ND football

It tonight's rumors (reports) are true....

Postby algoldendomer » January 10th, 2013, 3:18 am

then don't let the door hit you too hard in the ass, Brian.

How do you expect players and recruits to be "all in" if you are not?

One thing about you that apparently has not changed - it's still all about you, isn't it?

If this report is true, I have one thing to say to you - GTFO.
algoldendomer

Re: It tonight's rumors (reports) are true....

Postby KellyWeis » January 10th, 2013, 10:02 pm

AMEN!
KellyWeis

Re: It tonight's rumors (reports) are true....

Postby SEC Rules » January 12th, 2013, 4:28 pm

Attention Domers...Domer Alert!

This is potentially the best possible thing to happen to you! You should be happy, but of course only if in the end that snake in the grass coach of yours actually leaves. I hope now you realize how bad this guy is. As I have said numerous times before, Kelly's offense and defense is a joke and in the end will only serve to provide more embarassment when you face true power teams who will crush you. The Alabama outcome was no surprise. It was inevitable. Kelly, his staff (including Martin and Diaco) are frauds.

Let him leave and get a real coach. Pat Fitgerald comes to mind. How about Dan Mullen? Maybe Al Golden?

Furthermore, I hope you all feel absolutely used and stupid if that snake comes back to Domer-Land saying he has decided to not take an NFL offer and instead bless you with more of his coaching genius. This is what I want if I were you all: Take a page out of Boston College's playbook and fire the maggot. If you don't, the arrogance and swagger ND purports to have is about as shallow as your worm-in-chief's true coaching ability.
SEC Rules

Return to Notre Dame Football Discussion