This site

Talk of ND football

This site

Postby algoldendomer » October 28th, 2012, 4:09 am

Not wanting to "jinx" the Irish, I can't recommend that this site be eliminated, but it is noteworthy that Brian Kelly's Irish squad did take down Bob Stoops' Sooners, IN Norman, by 17 points. Great win, lads. Excellent work, Coach.

Stoops was the one we all wanted. Maybe ND got the better man after all. Maybe.
algoldendomer

Re: This site

Postby NorthWestNDFan » October 28th, 2012, 11:05 pm

Haven't been on this site in along time, Al if I recall you were on here calling for Kelly's head??? Oh well in the end we are all Irish fans and the boys are 8-0 and I do believe we have the right man for the job. Just got my tickets to Southern Cal to watch the Irish take on the Trojans in the Coliseum on Nov. 24th. GO IRISH!!!!!!
NorthWestNDFan

Re: This site

Postby algoldendomer » October 29th, 2012, 1:02 pm

None of the posts have been deleted - I think you'll find that, on balance, my posts (especially 2011) while quite critical of Kelly's coaching decisions, also said that he needed more time to know for sure, and that he damn well better have a good 2012. Now 2012 continues to exceed anyone's fondest expectations - heck I'd have admitted great progress if ND were 6-2 right now.

There is probably a post or two of mine, in the heat of a South Florida loss as an example, where I wanted his head. Far more that simply said he needed to show vast improvement in 2012 in his coaching. So I will willingly take some small part of the credit for his improvement, he says tongue-in-cheek.
algoldendomer

Return to Notre Dame Football Discussion