Michigan State

Talk of ND football

Michigan State

Postby coach_kelly » September 15th, 2011, 2:25 am

So, do you think we will win by any less than 35 points this weekend? Michigan State is way overrated and will be starting a freshman quarterback against us. I expect Dayne Crist to start and lead us to glory.

GO FIGHT WIN!
Brian Kelly is rebuilding Notre Dame. Charlie Weis almost destroyed Notre Dame. Once you remember these facts, the rest is petty bullshit.
coach_kelly

Re: Michigan State

Postby coach_kelly » September 16th, 2011, 12:30 am

Time to place all your bets whiners. Notre Dame by 35.
Brian Kelly is rebuilding Notre Dame. Charlie Weis almost destroyed Notre Dame. Once you remember these facts, the rest is petty bullshit.
coach_kelly

Postby coachcft » September 16th, 2011, 1:27 am

Hey Bud, Take it easy...relllaaaaaxxxx... With your insistent accusation of whining, you're liable to bust a gasket... like BK 2nd quarter 2 Sats ago... we're obviously pretty much all still behind this staff, but most all the questions in here are legitimately justifiable.... we'll see. Go irish... and go Decaf Bud :lol:
coachcft

Postby coach_kelly » September 16th, 2011, 1:49 am

coachcft wrote:Hey Bud, Take it easy...relllaaaaaxxxx... With your insistent accusation of whining, you're liable to bust a gasket... like BK 2nd quarter 2 Sats ago... we're obviously pretty much all still behind this staff, but most all the questions in here are legitimately justifiable.... we'll see. Go irish... and go Decaf Bud :lol:

I'll go decaf if you take your Zoloft! I'd hate to see you bleed to death from your wrists.
coach_kelly

Postby coach_kelly » September 18th, 2011, 3:07 pm

I was wrong. It wasn't 35 but it wasn't close either. Michigan is underrated, Sparty is overrated, we are the best 1-2 team in the country.

Fact.
coach_kelly

Return to Notre Dame Football Discussion