Coach Kelly Stays

Talk of ND football

Coach Kelly Stays

Postby coach_kelly » September 14th, 2011, 10:30 pm

Post here if you think he should stay! He is the man and will return us to victory and a BCS bowl game. Let's silence these nutty so-called fans!
Brian Kelly is rebuilding Notre Dame. Charlie Weis almost destroyed Notre Dame. Once you remember these facts, the rest is petty bullshit.
coach_kelly

Re: Coach Kelly Stays

Postby coach_kelly » September 15th, 2011, 2:28 am

COACH KELLY WILL RETURN US TO GLORY!
Brian Kelly is rebuilding Notre Dame. Charlie Weis almost destroyed Notre Dame. Once you remember these facts, the rest is petty bullshit.
coach_kelly

Postby mikrent4ND » September 15th, 2011, 2:31 am

I think it will happen a little slower but I think it will happen soon....does anyone know who the starting QB will be this weekend?
mikrent4ND

Postby JB88 » September 15th, 2011, 3:08 pm

I agree, far too early to pull the plug on Kelly. Even last year we were a fair team. True, I had high hopes for this season, but realistically think we will see major improvement in years 3 & 4.

We hold onto the ball and we are 2-0 and easily a top 15 or top 10 team. Watching Rees drop the ball out of his hand Saturday night drove me crazy, but, I can't fathom how you can coach against that happening.

If we go 0-3, I think we have some serious issues, but realistically, everyone knew going into this season we could easily be faced with 5-7 potential losses.

I'll be there Saturday to cheer them on!

GO IRISH!!
JB88

Postby coach_kelly » September 16th, 2011, 12:15 am

JB88 wrote:I agree, far too early to pull the plug on Kelly. Even last year we were a fair team. True, I had high hopes for this season, but realistically think we will see major improvement in years 3 & 4.

We hold onto the ball and we are 2-0 and easily a top 15 or top 10 team. Watching Rees drop the ball out of his hand Saturday night drove me crazy, but, I can't fathom how you can coach against that happening.

If we go 0-3, I think we have some serious issues, but realistically, everyone knew going into this season we could easily be faced with 5-7 potential losses.

I'll be there Saturday to cheer them on!

GO IRISH!!

Finally a real fan steps up to the plate! I will be cheering with you as we crush the Spartans by 35+ points.
coach_kelly

Postby coach_kelly » October 23rd, 2011, 3:00 pm

That's right whiner bags! I'm back because I knew your panties would be all wadded up this morning. You whiners are really going to poop a loaf when we beat Stanford this year.
coach_kelly

Return to Notre Dame Football Discussion